Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I’m all hyped up on mountain dew and coffee!

I have a final tomorrow night  for my online business law class that I have continuously emailed my teacher concerning my fear of being granted limited access to the course website and guess what ladies and gentlemen I was right! I spent the last hour writing a email on why I should be accommodated in this situation. I have saved every email we’ve exchanged and I swear I will petition his decision if he refuses. I’m going to be a relentless annoyance to this man if I don’t prevail… like that house fly that just won’t die or fly away. Now at 2am rather than sleeping I’m going over some of the most bizarre case files. I'd tell you about them but then you'd have nightmares.  
I fought the law and the law……to be continued and filled in tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment