Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Instagram Fun and Exciting NEWS!

Speedy Updates on My Life:) I'm suppose to be studying for finals! ekkk!
Current cat daughter Cali/ New cat son coming this Saturday! 
Since Matt and I are scared of children we thought this was the best way to expand our little family! He is a Russian Blue and we have yet to come to an agreement on his name:)
Nerd Penguins/ Drunk Santas
I'm so excited for all things CHRISTMAS! Where's my holiday playlist?
Here are some of the decorative pieces I've picked up so far this season. If you top guys they are currently being sold at Target for $6!
Disneyland/ Best party set up ever!
That's just us hanging out with The Hulk at Disneyland! I'm hoping Santa...cough cough....Matt will bring me a Disneyland pass for Christmas:) The bottom picture is from one of the best themed parties we've ever went to. Our friend's wife had chocolate wine and spiked hot chocolate to go with all these great treats!
My Peeps/ Awesome Cyper Monday find!
My friends and I at one of my favorite restaurants the day after Thanksgiving. It feels so good to have go many great friends in my life! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving and made many memories!
My grandest update is that I will be opening Etsy Shop week! This is something I've been considering for a long time and can't believe it's actually happening! I have lots of great collectables and vintage pieces that will be on sale just in time for Christmas!
Keep checking in for more DEETS!

16 comments:

  1. good luck on your exams! congrats on the new cat! i love those nerdy owls.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always thanks for your super sweet comments! I can't wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I thought they were break dancing santas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe they are? They are super old and my mom me that when she was in her 20's it cool to have drunk figurines. Example, drunk elephant on your 21st birthday cake was all the hype!

      Delete
  4. Your cat is too cute!! and I can't wait to check out your etsy shop!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "Tequila is not my friend" by Kate Spade : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Etsy shop! You're going to have so much fun!! Those accessories in the photo are awesome - I may need to do some shopping :)

    That little kitty is super cute! How exciting. I also love that pic of you and your friends with the Tequila is Not Mu Friend thing - so funny!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I'm excited to check out this etsy shop! Those drunk santas are hilarious and i love Disneyland! That would be an awesome Christmas present.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com
    P.S. A breakfast at tiffany's engagement party sounds SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a pass so I can go get an umbrella like yours!

      Delete