Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Open For Business!

Happy HUMP day my friends! I have a little something to get you through your midweek blues and keep you entertained while your suppose to working and studying for finals:) 

Without further adieu I bring you my Esty shop, Vera and Jane (CLICK IT)!! I've been collecting vintage pieces since my grandmother gave me one of her mother's suitcases in the 5th grade. I named my shop after my grandmother, Vera and great grandmother Jane (who I got my middle name from). They are my style icons and biggest inspirations! They are the kind of women who never leave the house without shoes that matched their handbags and red lipstick.
(The suitcase that started it all)
Today I'm launching 15 pieces in hopes that you'll love my treasures as much as I do! I plan to release another 10 items next week and hope I'll be able to continue at that pace. Please check it out and become one of my admirers!

Thanks for being apart of this little dream of mine!

1 comment: