Friday, September 16, 2011

Let them eat cake!

I’m 24, awkward, and icky. I’m not one of those women who fear the increasing numerical value of their age but lately I’ve just felt misplaced. I know Brea is no longer my home and I’m struggling to adjust to the hustle and bustle of LA, therefore I am homeless. When the people I work with found out it was my birthday my age predictions ranged from 19 t0 26. A bunch of my Co-workers and I are planning a night out and one person asked if I was even 21. HA. I guess I’m homeless and ageless.

Besides all this I did have a perfect Birthweek. It all started with Friday’s celebration.  It was amazing to have so many friends and family all in one place. Thanks to all the people who showed up, bought us drinks, and drove us home. Favorite memories: trying a flaming MO, playing horseshoes in heels, the shirt Candice bought Christa (I’m not a lesbian but my girlfriend is), convincing Sarah I wasn’t too drunk for another shot, singing happy birthday (I promise to upload this miraculous video). Sometime around 1am I fell in the dirt and my mom and I decided it was time to leave.  My mom, aunt, Matt, and I all went on a late night run for Mexican food or at least that’s what I vaguely remember. The next morning Matt as well as the porch was covered in hot sauce.





The next night Matt took me for a steak dinner (such an old fashion gentleman) and on my actual birthday I ate a lot……

Durango's my FAV!!!!
Crumbs my other FAV!!!

Fam Shot!

And now quite possibly the best part of my birthday was the french bread fight. I once watched a clip from Jackass where the guys had a french bread fight on the lawn infront of the Effiel Tower. I've always thought it would me so fun soI headed to Stater Brothers and bought 6 french breads. For the full video of the fight check my facebook. I haven't laughed that had in so long and have rewatched the video at least 6 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment