Sunday, April 21, 2013

USED and It Feels Soooo Good!

Dress: $5 Vintage-Rose Bowl swap meet, Purse: $1- Rose Bowl swap meet, Heels: $2 Highschool rumage sale, Levis Denim button up-$1 Los Angeles City College swap meet.

Grand Total: $9

I can't stay away from clearance stickers, bargin bins and second hand clothing. I normally pick up a new garment on a weekly basis which leads most to believe I have a shopping addiction (eh, maybe?) or extreme credit card debt. I shop this frequently because I don't have a habit or hobby like smoking, gambling, getting manis and pedis or Starbucks chugging that is consuming all my loot. 

New shirt > Blended premix concoction and coffee cake

A new shirt will always be my undisputed champion.

This is the type of sales floor I hit to collect my treasures and spend that weekly $35 that I didn't sip away. I'm going to start a series of posts show casing insanely cheap outfits like my $9 one above.




12 comments:

  1. i need to find a good thrift store around my home
    those shoes are nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also check out yard sales and rumage sales in your community!

      Delete
  2. Looking fab! love the jacket :) love our blog, would you like to follow eachother? why dont you follow me through gfc and blog lovin and let me know :) ill definitely follow back!

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! I'm kinda the same though. I love going to consignment stores and shopping sales and garage sales. I have much more fun and feel a lot better about my purchases if I feel like I've really worked for it. Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way!!!

    I love thrifting and am only attracted to clearance racks ;)

    This outfit is darling!!!! And the price is KILLER!!!!!!

    I'm so eager to go out shopping now!

    P.S. I'm a shopaholic too... But also a Starbucks guzzler... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea for a post.Cannot wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! I hope I can make some time to keep it going!

      Delete
  6. I don't know why but your dress reminds me of Hunger Games? Haha and I love your bow heels! Looks like an awesome place to spend your free time! I love going to things like this.
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete