Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary


Matt,
 It amazes me that we have been husband and wife for 365 days (saying the "H" and "W" word still triggers instant butterflies).  I am proud to your wife (small flutters) and can't fathom my life absent of you and our cat children. I know 40 wedding anniversarys from now we'll be sitting on the porch of our home looking back on our relationship and all that we have been blessed with. We will tightly hold each others wrinkly hands while watching our children's children run and play in our yard. We will know that every struggle, tough day and sacrifice brought us to this perfect moment. 
Today, I am thankful for the adventure and excitement that I know will fill our journey to that day. You are my greatest joy, my endless romance and the rare loved that I had always hoped for. I love you now and always.



1 comment: