Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MAGIC

Growing up all I ever wanted to do was paint, play dress-up and merchandise my belongings. I would beg my parent's to buy me vases, picture frames, feather pens and wall art that were completely odd, mismatching or damn right undesirable. I'd spend hours revamping them and merchandising my bedroom till each new outcast found a complementing friend or a place to shine. Needless to say, this was the beginning of my life long battle with hoarding and the realization that I wanted to be in the fashion industry. I promised myself after taking out my first school loan that I'd one day attend/work/buy at the Magic Trade Show and work in the California Market Center.....and this weekend that dream came true.

#studmuffin
#feelingaccomplishedandblessed

Along with my pictures here are a few highlights:

Watching a million trillion runway shows

Catching a glance at Darryl MDC McDaniels and Whitney Port

Watching the owner of American Apparel make a fool of himself (wish I could share)

Getting into some awesome industry parties

Learning, learning and more learning

Attending seminars and mixtures

Watching Lil' Jon perform with my best friends (correction: almost). No one should be in Vegas for four days and not expect to not fall asleep standing up:)

.....and this is what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment